Thursday, August 27, 2009

Updates

Well after checking everyone else' blog i decided to check mine and noticed the last time I posted was like in June. OMG I'm such a loser. Anyway here is an update (minus pictures) on what's going on in my life.

It has finally happened...I go to court on Tuesday September 1st to fight for primary custody of my baby boy. His father has become a major poop head (keeping it clean) and is making up some really bad things about me. Saying my mental health has declined in the passed 30 days and I make irrational decisions when it comes to Jams, and that he's worried every second that I have Jams that I may cause him harm. WTF!!!!! I honestly laughed when i read the papers, mainly cause I have proof and documentation from 2005 to prove everything he is saying about me is totally and 100% false. He just wants to hurt me and is jealous I am happy and have move on so he is using my son as leverage and trying to control me still. All i have to say is. He has F'ed with the wrong mother. I hope the judge sees how dumb and how much of a lier my ex husband is. Please keep me and Jams in your prayers that the case goes in my favor.

On a positive note, my baby girl is crawling. As of August 15th she is mobile and there is no stopping her. She is still trying to get her teeth with no luck but the signs are there. With her still nurseing, her not having teeth isn't such a bad thing. She eats everything and I mean everything. She's just like her daddy.

Sorry there aren't any photos. I have them but with everything thats been going on I just haven't sat down and up loaded them plus my computer and camera are acting up. I will post updated photos as soon as everything settles down. I promise.

3 comments:

dragonflymommy said...

im sorry that he is being a A@#%&*#..i know what kind of person he is and i can say i was never fond of him. i know your a great mom and not a mental case. just stay positive and show that judge that you r a great mom..we r aying our prayers for you guys. just remember judges dont take children away for no good reason.please keep us posted...we love you guys.

Amber said...

I am sorry to hear that you are going through all that Kate. Sure wish there was something that we could do to change it all for you. Keep us updated and if you need anything let us know.

On the other hand, how exiting that Denver is crawling. Yay! I want to see those kiddos so bad and give them some big hugs :D

Keep the post coming! I love seeing and hearing about what you guys are up to :D

dragonflymommy said...

after reading ambers post i realized i forgot to write about denners. yay for crawling. thats always exciting. ur nurseing lucky u wish i was able to for longer then i did. keep us updated on the new things she is doing...